Monday, March 5, 2007

Who's the Enemy?

I wait for permission to post a part of the note you emailed me tonight...
But you my friend are asleep.
And I am impatient, lest I forget.
You will forgive me in the morning.
I hope.

:)

the battlefield, open grassland anyone can open fire
at any moment
your heart skips a few beats just from the sound of
the grass
or if you are hiding in house waiting to attack

my battlefield is my body
my very hands could be my weapons or my enemy's
weapons
with one touch i could be doing a mitzvah, with
another i could be opening something on the internet
(like youtube) that i really dont want to do
but it is amazing to be on this battlefield and win
maybe i will get hit a few times, but i make it
through, i go on the right path.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

permission given..although you already posted it
i saw the post before i got your email!!!
hahahahaha
yeah great stuff going on in central station...
its werid that i wrote it cuz now i cant really comment whatever
i am still half asleep so i dont know what i am really saying or maybe i do........

Cookie said...

fabulous name my dear.
:)
i love your central station...you know that.
keep those trains moving!