Saturday, March 31, 2007

Overwhelmed


















It's motzei shabbos hagadol, erev pesach 5767.

I walk into my room and am overwhelmed by a feeling of gratitude.
I have my own room.
Wow.
With happy walls and pictures and things that I love.
I have my own laptop.
That I bought with my own money.
With internet that I can tap into at any time I wish.
(Thank you neighbor)
I have a car.
My own car people!
I can go wherever whenever...
Not to mention a house, 2 awesome parents, a fab family, goodly friends, health...

Gosh.
I am so blessed.

Thank you Hashem.

p.s this is possibly the corniest post I will ever write...but yeah, 'tis how I feel at the present.
A gutte voch folks.
c

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this post
what can i say.. tis awesome11
great vibs
cant stop laughing

this has nothing to do with anything but you know how you pointed out to me that i say awesome..

you always say so lets be in touch when are finish a convo on the phone etc.


ahahahahahha
AWESOME, WACKY WHATEVER

Cookie said...

lol
um.
yeah.
so true.
i will continue to say lets be in touch.
however, i will try to come up with a new one.
any suggestions?
hana

Anonymous said...

nee ye be kesher
lets be in touch in hebrew or in yiddish but i dont know how to say that or in arabic which is like something else that i dont know

Cookie said...

i'll have to meditate on that one.
how's:
1. buh bye
2. later dudettesky
3. shalom uvracha
4. zeit gezunt
5. sayanarah
6. don't be in touch
7. ttyl
8. i love you noi

soldier said...

9. arivederchi

10. ttfn tata for now

11. i love you chana!!

Cookie said...

y'know what, i'll scatter them.
so they never get old.
or i'll use the same old same old.
and just be a nerdazoid.
gotta get back to the kitchen
hana