Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bursting
















Have you ever felt like you're bursting?

You're like hello.
G-d?
Anyone there?
Could you send me a sign?
An email?
Something...
Please.

Tell me what you want from me.
Why was I created?
Details.
I need some serious details.
Not the general picture.
I need the nitty gritty every second of the day outline.

Tell me where.
What time...

You've put me through the training.
You've given me the tools.
Now give me an assignment.
My assignment.
I'll be there.
I promise.

Tell me to move, I'll move.
Tell me to stay, I'll stay.
Tell me to dance the jig, sing the song, spread the word, light the flames...


This soldier is reporting to duty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can I join this army that you are talking about? Sounds good to me

Cookie said...

Army of Hashem.
Regiment 613.
Saving the earth from the n.h. worser known as the yetzer hara aka evil inclination.
You were enrolled before birth.
:)
For instructions see the Torah.