Friday, February 23, 2007

Eyeballs Hurt 1:07 am

Dear friends and extended blog family,

Feel free to pray for my video.
It is in need of a major triple bypass surgery plus some reconstructive work and a whole load of creative healing.

Please remind me the next time something like this comes up that I DON'T EDIT VIDEOS!!!
Or shoot them.
Or storyboard them.
Or critique them.
I don't do pre-production.
Post-production.
Production.
None of it.

Leave it to jono.
Thank you.

Signed,

Frustrated
and
Feeling
like
a
Failure
in
Shmateo.

p.s. Hope your shabbos is better than my video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i could say something or do something to make you smile...but i dont want to say something that might make anything worse

simcha is great thougth!!!!
smile or dance it helps or listen to something really fun and inspiring

HAVE A WONDERFUL SHABBOS!!
MUCH MUCH LOVE!

Anonymous said...

oy chana'le my dearest.
do not say such not nice things about your video.
not not cool.
guess what
i went to school for one day this week. the vacation never ends!!! I got my vacation from my vacation!
:)
I love you chani
good shabbos.