Thursday, May 17, 2007

Come On Inside...

























It's been a long time.
Since I knew you.
It's been a long time.
Since I wrote to you.

But does that make me not your soldier?
Not your sister?
Not your friend?
Nacho libre?


~~~~


Regards from a week without internet in an old age home rehabilitation center in Massachusetts.

Oh the experiences...
So very tired.
Must go bed.
Need a serious massage.
Let's talk tomorrow, yes?
Yes.

Ah gutten chodesh to you and you and you.

Mit lib,
chana

4 comments:

soldier said...

ma ze mit lib?
wow you posted!!!
that got me excitedful

good vibs soaring and i am ready to go to sleep even though i could probably dance around my house and then moshiach would come and then i would dance around yerusalayem

i can listen to music motzei shabbos!!! wow
8thday
wow
ok good night

Anonymous said...

does that make me not your soldier-does thet make me...
you for got the harmony.
welcome back to the blog blog.

Cookie said...

lol
i debated putting the harmony in...

ps
mit lib means with love.
and it was.

chanie lakein said...

hope you had a nice flight home:)