Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Bedtime













I wish I may
I wish I might
Wish you all a real good night.

The day has gone
the sun's in bed.
My shoulders, neck and nose are red.

Yes.
I do believe it was near 100 degrees today.
but swimming has a way of sending the heat on its merry way.
till I'm shivering like a quivering...

So I fair thee well my faithful friends.
And hope the new day brings you blessings revealed.

Sincerely,
Your very tired, wiped, worn out, pleasantly happily peacefully contentedly lovingly comradely comrade, hana.

10 comments:

soldier said...

i like!
tis funnyful
tis happyful
tis greatful

Leigh Est said...

Lila tov dear comrad
swimming today was awesome
must we do that again sometime
but not only for 20 minutes after the sun is almost gone
twas awesome
have a safe flight whenever it is
:)

Anonymous said...

u could have saved th pic with the church crosses for a tumah blog :( but haev a safe trip!

soldier said...

you changed the picture
me likes
very niceness

Anonymous said...

chana foogds de la picturesque. adank

chanie lakein said...

u changed the pic

nahama said...

i wish
i might
take a flight
tonight

to boston
to new york
to bubby's house
heck, while i'm at it, i'm going to ireland.

cya murgen in de free

Anonymous said...

chaval, it's been one looong night!

Cookie said...

oyoyoyoy.
i've run out of things to blog about.
oh well.
ttyl.
c

soldier said...

woooooooooow that is kinda funny