Thursday, April 5, 2007

Lost in Transportation

Have you ever tried to express something.
That was so clear in your mind.
But when it's time to put it into words.
For some reason it makes no sense?

Or it suddenly sounds so much less intelligent than it sounded inside...

Is there a disconnect here?
Am I missing the conduit from thought to speech?

It seems that here in my head everything is so obvious and understandable.
Ideas and creative brainstorms make complete sense when tucked away in the recesses of my mind.
I can't wait to share these thoughts with you...

~~~~

Then the mouth opens to speak.
Ooops.
What happened to clarity of mind?
The ipod of the brain has unplugged and lost all it's memory.
Suddenly the words get all tangled up.
My tongue confuses those thoughts I've visited time and time again.
Twisted ideas I never meant to share come pouring out like an unblocked sewer pipe.
Wait.
Did I just say that?
That's not even what I meant...
I take it back.
Help.

What is it?


Is my mouth to shy to share the boldness of my head???


What am I talking about anyways?
This isn't even what I meant to say.
All I wanted to do was wish you a gut moed and a great shabbos.
Gosh.
I think I'll go to sleep.

~~~~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhahahahahha
this as to be my fav post yet!!
i know that feeling like crazy

i have decided that i talk too much
and everything is crazy
ppl screaming cant think of what i am thinking

you will find me in 770

then i might be able to gather and express my thoughts!!

Cookie said...

for some peeps it's easier to express yourself in writing - but even then the words don't always come out right...
GUT SHABBOS!!!
Missing you in Cali.
love,
hana

soldier said...

i posted that when i was on the downhill of my roller coaster now Baruch Hashem i am starting to go up
hopefully if Hashem helps me out and allows it this high will say for longer so i can bottle happiness and pass it around!

how was the fishys?

soldier said...

isnt life itth funnyth...
have you ever seen the wizard of oz and that song where they go ah ah ah oh oh oh, oh we laugh the day away in the very old land of oz!!
that had nothing to do with anything

Cookie said...

forgiven for downhill on roller coaster.
:)
looking forward to the ride that is all uphill.
i'll let you know when i find it.
:)

soldier said...

found it.. then lost it.. and then found it again!!
gut voch

soldier said...

brooklyn without thingy mabobers that make music??
myspace.com/sm8thday
perfect for sifrathingymabober