Friday, June 8, 2007

orange you glad i didn't say banana

































Here's wishing you a juicy, tangy, deliciously refreshing shabbos.
From your friend in the O.C.



p.s.
I picked up two of my nephews to spend shabbos with us.
We spent the night with my brothers kids.
Cousins on shlichus with the rare chance to hang out together...

This morning Menachem asks me if Yaakov is his cousin.
I say yes.
He says, "that means he can share his lunch with me".
:)

Shlichus.
It changes how you see everything.
Gotta love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious

soldier said...

i just got it
that means he can share his lunch with me

menachem i just want you to know that i totally completely understand that feeling

gosh that just really touched my heart
wow i am sorta really speechless here
woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooowwwwww

Anonymous said...

teh o.c?

Anonymous said...

wow