Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Ice Cream Anyone??




















Last week I came down with a horrible case of bad mood.
The doctors said it was a bug and I was highly contagious.
So they locked me up in quarantine for a few hours.

~~~

Did you ever go slip 'n' sliding and land a major belly flop that knocked the air out of your belly for the full ride till the end of the yellow slippery plastic?
And then get up and run right back to the end of the line for your next turn?
Kids are awesome.

~~~

Some welcome life's challenges as an opportunity for growth, strengthening of character and sensitivity to others.
Some use 'em as crutches of all colors, sizes and shapes to hobble through a life full of blaming others.

Who am I to judge?

~~~

Hashem only gives you what you can handle.
I can't handle a mosquito bite.
(ahem)

~~~

Snap, crackle, pop.
The sounds of breakfast.
Who was the first to invent the 'helicopter - vroom - open your mouth trick'?

~~~

Big brothers are so wise.

~~~

At times my opinion makes all the difference in the world.
At times my opinion is not even called for.
I'll shut up now.

;)

~~~

(p.s. have a totally chof sivan day. happy b-day to m.r.m. :)

6 comments:

chanie lakein said...

totally ice cream

Cookie said...

one peanut butter, pistachio, butter pecan coming right up.
toppings?
cherry?
sugar cone?
hot chocolate dip?

chanie lakein said...

awesome

soldier said...

this as to be one of the funniestful posts yet

ice cream and helicopters
and kids

all such awesome stuffs!!

hyperness!!!

Leigh Est said...

Bery Nice!

I would like my ice cream on a sugar cone dipped in caramel and hot chocolate please!

soldier said...

ice cream ,ice cream !!!

make a barcha and bring down Hashem's awesome light!

i think i have finallt become 5 years old again!!! at a least when i am totally hyper

enjoy Tanya, enjoy trader joe's awesome soy chocolate ice cream

soldier out!!!