Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's A Sign

My blog let me in tonight (thank you bloggy) so this means I must post something.
Although it is quite late.
And this here summer shepherdess is quite pooped...

Dear birthday sisters.
Remember this.
And you will be in good shape.

You're more powerful than you realize.
Hold onto that power.
Make sure it doesn't get diluted or polluted by the neitzer harah and his cronies.
Keep on being inspired and by default you will inspire others.
And when life starts getting you down...
Just know.
It's not about you,
It's about HIM.
And what your part of HIM is.
So do your part.
Cuz you've got a huge chunk of it.
:)
I love you.
Happy Un-Birthday

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chana
I love you dearly
Thank you so much, this is so beautiful and amazing! This means so much!
LOVE
Leigh The Great ( and the happy!)

Anonymous said...

i am soo happy you got into your blog
everything you write or say puts a huge smile on my face!
i am speechless and i can only say thank you
and thank you to the one and only!
love love love
noi brit sara tova
(why not put my full name)

Cookie said...

leigh esther - i love you too. remember that everything is good. no stress!!!
noi brit sara tova - wow, mouthful... :) smile on my dear.

regards from an awesome wedding.

Anonymous said...

chana
i just have to let you know
that whenever i read this or any other thing you have written on this blog it really makes my day!!!!
and it helps!!!
love you

soldier said...

i would just like to say
that when ever i am down and need to be told that i am good i should just come look here
its funny cuz today when i was not me i thought of this
ahahahaah

Cookie said...

b'h i'm so happy you have a place to renew your trust in yourself.
:)
it's all true.

soldier said...

a whole entire year
look
amazing
how much you grow
change for the good

quite incredible

:D