Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Light and Fluffy

























They say I'm too heavy
too deep
too thoughtful

They say I take things
just a little too seriously

They say
I speak
in short
splurty
sentences

They say
take a chill pill
on a crooked hill
till
the sun fill
bill
mill

Run along now dear
no need to care
life isn't that meaningful

Relax

You're not meant to take each lesson to heart
the stuff you learn
in those holy books
leave it for the holy ones...
and besides
it's giving me the heebie jeebies

They'd rather
I keep it all
light
and
fluffy

silly
chilly
randomly random
blah
blah
blah
pitter patter chatter

;)

.
.
.
.
.
.


But not you
noooo
not you
you're right here with me


nah
you're way ahead of me


~~~

dedicated to a year old friend from the town near the ocean with the beautiful sunset filled sky.
g'night my dear...
:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sometimes feel like this, 'xcept have noone to run to who believes, who knows...

Anonymous said...

:)
:D
:P

Anonymous said...

:)
:D
:P

Leigh Est said...

I KNOW WHO THIS IS ABOUT!!!!!!!! :)

Cookie said...

hey anonymous - send me an email
sshepherdess@gmail.com

h.v.
it's just dedicated to one person...
it's not about one person but a whole load of em :)

Leigh Est said...

okkkay but its also about the person you dedicated it to and i know who THAT person is!

Anonymous said...

i seem to be reading this post alot
its helps
sometimes i think maybe i should be light and fluffy
just let go and
dont think to much
about Hashem
or Tanya
or anything that might get me into a hyperness that everyone calls crazy even myself
and i should just whatever
sometimes i think
maybe i should just be light and fluffy and even if i have some thing on my mind
its ok
no need to share... might be to heavy for whatever
and anyways how wants to listen to me
i am like a five year old that was pushed aside when i start thinking that way
so oblivious to the world
so the the world is oblivious to me

but then all of a sudden i get
water...
and its not like that
but just something that i have been holding on to my whole life and only now and starting to let go

and all of a sudden its like wow
they really care

so thank you
and i know i may seem to say that alot
but you were there for me when no one else was

like a five year old with long socks
...you're my friend

dedicated to a year plus friend
who taught me how to turn the bad upset side down into good

... beyond the horizons and a brighter day will be

Cookie said...

we hafta talk about this...
love
c

soldier said...

chana
you should just know that i really love this post
reminds that its good to be me

so yeah :D